hailstone before spring

My husband is really sentimental person, he likes to see weather changing when he is at protected environment, that would make him feel secured. That was weather changed tonight, that we heard it like raining, then SL asked me went to window with him, I just fellow him.

Later, I just found it sounded a little too loud, I assumed that was heavy rain, yup it was really looked heavy which I still could see the shape even it was so night then. Once I turned my sight to land, I just found the different immediately, it was not raining but hailstone which we so called it 冰雹, wow I have never seen hailstone drop before even I was in the UK, this is really special to me.

Instantly, we rushed into our room and grabbed our camera and videocam to mark down this special sight to us :) The winter will be "officially" ended by this weekend and them spring will get the torch, I am so happy to see hailstone before spring on its duty and I can spend special memory with my special one :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌