never lonely

SL and I are in Hong Kong Airport now, waiting for flight to Malaysia at 3pm, it is a long waiting time for this flight that we need to spend eight hours in Hong Kong Airport from 7am to 3pm. That is normal for the flight from US and going to Penang with Cathay Pacific, SL and I both experienced it spending time alone once last year, it was really miserable to us.

However, it is different now because we spent this time together that we don't feel lonely now. After our flight from San Francisco arrived to Hong Kong Airport at 6:30am, we decided to go out from the immigration to taste Hui Lau Shan Dessert just outside the immigration, which I hoped to do it last time but I didn't as that even made me felt lonely to take dessert alone.

After went through immigration, we took breakfast at Jade Dim Sum Ramen and spent our time there until 11am for taking dessert in Hui Lau Shan. Yummy, I like their Mango Pudding, it was nice.

Now we are having each other by their side, that I feel my happiness now as I don't need to spend my eight hours alone in Hong Kong Airport now :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌