my valentine's gift

The first day of chinese new year and valentine's Day are just on the day, we actually hadn't have any big celebration on that day, but joining steamboat with some friends. However, SL was asking me if I wanted to have any gift, flower??

Then, I just remembered that I always see a plant outside of Winco when spring proceed, and I hoped to have one in my house, this might make our house looks more lively.

Finally, SL bought be a pot of pansy yesterday and I really like it, it is cheap with USD 1.08 only, at least this flower could last longer than if we bought some flowers with soil.

When we got the flower paid, I was so happy to carry it with me, pansy is my first plant in US, it is the earliest flowering plants at spring and "cute" :P However, we know that flower here grow according season, therefore I would be upset when my pansy fade in one day later, it might be when the temperature get warmer later (according to online information).

Anyways, sometime we need to learn how to lose because not anything will happen as what we want it to be, when pansy faded, that will be another plant blooming, perhaps I would see another bunch of flowers just selling outside Winco, c'est la vie.

Thanks SL for the flower :D, that is another branch blooming this morning and they made me happy.



Something about pansy: http://www.theflowerexpert.com/content/growingflowers/flowersandseasons/pansy

一月兰花娇,二月桃花媚,三月蔷薇展红艳,四月牡丹是尊贵,五月石榴鲜欲醉,六月鸡冠傲独帜,七月荷花俏绝尘,芬芳桂花八月香,九月芍花淡悠然,十月芦苇煽秋凉,海棠迎冬十一颤,十二梅花独坐棠、杖,笑迎春又来。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌