a long lost friend

Recently, that is a long lost friend added me in facebook, we haven't contact each other since 2005, it was about 5 years time (wow... how time is ticking so fast?)

In my memory, she was such a friendly girl, she is one of my friends that I met in the UK and she backed to Korea at end of 2005, she did travel with me to Prague, which was my first ever Europe trip out of the UK. Because of our Prague trip, I started like travelling, especially planned for my own trip even though I was travelling alone around several Europe countries, I still found it enjoy.

When we were in the UK, Regina and I used to meet at Global Cafe, that is where we met until be some level of close friend, she was one of the friends made me felt warm in a foreign land.

Through facebook message, I know that she is getting fine in Korea, I really hope that is one day we can meet with each other again in Malaysia and Korea, just like how I met with Hisaka, Sachiko and Kyoko again in last May.

Though some of my friends live in different countries in the world, we still wish each other good with our warm hearted and we look forward to meet again in future. To all my friends, take care and we will meet again in one day.

And, I wish to meet my friends in Penang during my home trip at next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌