Pizza Making

Long time ago, SL told me that his friend is making pizza while his stay in US, and SL seemed really like his homemade pizza because it was colourful and look delicious. Then, I just kept in mind and wished to make a pizza for SL while we stay here because we got good facility in kitchen of our apartment.

Finally, I was searching for recipes last few weeks and we made it last sunday evening. Due to we don't have big round pan, so I chose to make a rectangular pizza instad.

First of all, we need to make the crust for the pizza, this is the most time taking part because we need to wait for the dough raised before spreaded the topping, it would take about 1~2 hours for preparation. Then, I just put topping according to my creativity and experience of eating pizza, mixed whatever I like on it :P

At last, of course baked the pizza in the oven for about 20 minute, here our pizza was ready to eat, though our crust is a bit harded, it still tasted nice, and I would name it SLF Pizza :D

We always make jokes on our life here because we do a lot of baking, that we said we actually come for baking training here for a year, then we could open a bakery shop in Malaysia after we back to our home :P Well, don't you think this is a good idea? I might plan it if I am on PLOA now because of too much free time :P While I am thinking that was so much hard time at last year, I would feel dissapointment sometimes, we are just a chess, we just couldn't defeat some "situations" no matter how much we fight. Anyways, it's over now and everything turns good, I just got some thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌