Thanksgiving sick

Sooner and sooner, it's about a month to Thanksgiving and of course everyone long waiting for Black Friday sale. Honestly, I am in Thanksgiving sick now, I wish to buy a Kitchenaid stand mixer for very long time and this wish becomes stronger recently, I can't wait and hope tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so that I can own it soon.

Lately, there is an offer from Kithchenaid, that we could get a rebate on attachement when a more than 5 quart stand mixer purchase and most dealers provide $30 off on purchase as well, but this offer ends on November 6th, three weeks before Thanksgiving, that I am even sick on making decision wheter to purchase my top wish item immediately or waiting still to Black Friday sale.

Sigh... this is human, when we have something good in front of us, we would wish for something even better, greedy human. I keep thinking if I can get a even better offer on Black Friday? If not, then I missed a chance to get a good deal now. Should I buy the stand mixer now? Or should I not?

I really admire SL because he can be so easy to make decision, he won't mind to pay a little more on the item what he wants to use, his reason is he needs it, so he buys, which is not because of price. When price reduces, he won't be too sad.

I am between left and right now :( I want the attachment, I want the stand mixer and I want cheaper deal. And I know I am actually so greedy now :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌