Black Friday Shopping Spree

November 25th of this year is Thanksgiving of US, usually many shops in US will launch for great sale on the day after Thanksgiving. However, it is a little bit different this year because many shops started their event earlier, Walmart broke their record and opened on 12:00am of Black Friday, their slogan for this year is shop when you are waiting, and some stores in Woodburn started open at 8pm of Thanksgiving night, then create midnight shopping madness in US. Yes! I think this is my craziest shopping experience in my life so far, we started our shopping spree at 9pm until 8am of the next day, a fully sleepless night and stopped at a lot of shopping points, I can't imagine that SL and I can really make it.

After having dinner, SL and I prepared to go out for our shopping at around 8pm of Thanksgiving day, I wore a lot this day because I know that I need to spend the whole night at outside and it would be quite cold to me.

Our first stop is Woodburn department store, there is a collection of outlets from many branded product, from cloth to shoes, from kitchen to baby, you would find a good deal during Black Friday sale, we spent some amount of money there for buying some cloth, pant and kitchen utensils.

I think it was my longest time spent in Woodburn Department Store, then we departed to Walmart for our home shopping, we got some living ware, containers, kitchen products. This year, Walmart is special because they opened at 12 am of Black Friday, surely it will be the first home products shopping area to many people, and we almost got all our items in Walmart. When we stepped into Walmart at 12am, we saw a lot of people were standing at their spot without any movement, it's weird!! Then, there is an announcement told us that they were officially opened to sell, suddenly everyone just moved and took the things just in front of them. Oh.. I see, they were waiting for shopping time released.

Immediately, Walmart just became congested with a lot of people flow and carts, which made us hard to move our cart, even though we were not interested to buy toys as they did. Seeing this situation, SL decided to go and grab our shopping list alone then I only needed to pull the cart and find him at any possible places. Well, it was really terrible, because there were a lot of carts in front of me and of course there were still a lot behind me, I was just like a sandwich moved by trafic in Walmart.

After some searching, I finally found SL and he was handful with a lot of things which made him couldn't move further because he needed to protect his items from taking by other people who interested to own it. Well, we spent about 30 minutes to grab all the things that we want, but we spent about an hour at checkout because there were super long queue at all checkouts.

Finally, we finished our Walmart shopping at around 2:15am (with supper time :P), then we got a blank schedule until five in morning, as we didn't expect that it would be so smooth to get into Walmart and shopped all things that we needed. Now I really like Walmart planning to open at 12am and divided their sale products at two different time slot, costumers could avoid to waste their time on lining up outside the shop for the whole day or whole night, Walmart's slogan is "Save more, Live better", now I really agree with them :)

Due to blank schedule, we decided to go back to Woodburn Department Store to kill some time, this time I decided to follow the crowd and queue to enter Coach, a branded handbag shop in US. At first I thought it must be very special deal on Black Friday and I felt a little excited when the line was moving forward, then I just found their deal is actually as usual what we saw in weekend or holiday, they provided 20% off on whole items, included some 50% off clearance items. Their offer just were attractive to me, because it just an old trick, there I wasted 30 minutes to queue up but I only spent about 1 minute to walk around the store and went out with nothing, I just felt it was meaningless to line up. Why did they do that? Is this just tried to create crowd to their shop?

Anyways, thanks to Coach helped us to kill our time and we were just about punctual to head to Washington Square. At the midway, we pastby to Fry's and saw the long line just in front of the store under raining weather, we just didn't have too significant shoplist in Fry's, so that we skipped this hotspot to Washington Square.

Washington Square is another place collects a lot of big store, like JC Penny, Macy's, Sear, Forever 21, Apple Store, etc, there is my favourite shopping mall, people also can find BestBuy, Target and ToyRus near to there. SL and I just walked around Macy's and Sear without buying anything because we got full list from Walmart. On the way, we saw a crowd in Apple Store, the store offered some special deal to customers on Black Friday, finally I decided to choose ipad, instead of kindle due to lowered price and theire mutli feature thant Kindle.

After having my ipad, my wish list is completed and hoped to go back home and played with my new toys :P. Of course, we stopped by Best Buy to see their deal and helped a friend to buy Wii. That's it, our shopping spree completed at around 8am of Black Friday, it was really a tired day, we fell to sleep immediately after we checked for defect of items. It was a fruitful and tired night, we spent a lot and got some special deal, worth for money, but I don't know if it worth for health, but I only could experience it once, then why not just taste it? ^_^

Comments

Anonymous said…
J'aime exactement comment vous recevez votre niveau tout au long de

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌