Kindle vs ipad

I like reading, therefore I am thinking to own an e-reader, SL loves me so much and he allows me to have one by his expenses :) However, problem comes now because of too much choices of e-reader in market, which make me headache on which one I like most and want to own, Nook from Barnes and Noble, Sony Reader, amazon kindle and even Border has their own kobo as well, whatever until pandigital and so on so forth, they made my eyes keep blinking and my mind keeps changing from one to another one.

After that, I also found out that ipad from Apple can also be used as a reader as well, what an attractive deal.

For me, I prefer to have a book size reader, I don't like it too small which will hurt my eyes, then finally my mind narrow down to Kindle DX and ipad, then I couldn't make any decision to either of them.

Then I did a lot of survey between this two e-reader. To be frank, Kindle DX is more user freindly for international wise, because its bookstore support a lot of purchasing from many countries, also I felt more confident with Amazon Kindle store capacity, the book size kindle mark the price for about $350, and now I can log into Kindle account from many application, which including personal computer. However, Kindle is purely a reader, which isn't as much functional as what ipad can do.

On the other hand, I got information from wikipedia, that ipad's bookstore actually doesn't support in Malaysia (they only support in US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, some Europe countries, Japan, Australia, Canada, etc, but not Malaysia), this is a shorthand if I bought the ipad, because I mainly want to have a reader but attracted with it extra application. However, I got friends in UK, US, Germany, Australia and Japan, well my sister in France as well as she can help to cover France and Italy area, therefore I thought it might not be too hard to get top up for my bookstore account, but I am not sure how convenience on doing that :) An ipad would sell at $500, but I could get more functions than a Kindle, as it is not just a reader, though I am doubt about capacity of its bookstore for now. Well, I believe they are still developed it, perhaps they can make it better few year later, or support application in Malaysia.

Kindle vs ipad... which one is better for me to choose? Undecisive, just let me do some more survey to tell my favourite.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Finally blog with usable informations.
Dawn said…
Hi, I wrote my blog for recording my daily life, just for me for looking back what I have done, this just a daily for me ;) I'm happy sometime if my information could help.

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌