My Thanksgiving Holidays

There are four days off during Thanksgiving, from Thursday to Sunday, this is the happiest and longest holidays for American, the same for every year, I feel that I spent these four days fullness with SL, we did a lot of things and relaxed for our holidays.

Shopping, resting, cinemaing, playing and my baking, I did four baking during these four days, average once a day, mushroom tart, lemon pudding, danish butter cookies, and bread, I like baking more and more, especially when I see SL keeps eating :p it is fun and happy time for me.

After we purchase my Artisan stand mixer, we didn't buy a bread from supermarket until now because I baked them myself, though they weren't as good as what we got outside, I still think that I can be improved. Last night, SL and I had dinner at a French restaurant and that was the first time we ate bread at outside, French bread was so wonderful, I just felt that my bread still needs a lot of improvement to catch up with what we got from outside. The funniest thing was we enjoyed the most with their bread, instead of their meal ^_^ hahaha.

However, I really love baking, I could forget any unhappy moment when I start concentrate on my stand mixer and oven, and my favourite trial is making bread that I hope my bread would be perfect in one day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌