The day after snowed

The day after snowed two days ago, temperature dropped immediatedly to below 0 degree celcius for whole days, it was freezing and nearly announced to arrival of winter, weather forecast said the Thanksgiving eve is most likely a Christmas eve, yes it too cold for the end of autumn.

When I walked to our car from office last night, my face was left uncovered and cold breeze to my weak nose, now I just know that my nose is the weakest point of my body which creates a lot of problem. Immediately I caught a cold until today.

Well, this is not my first winter, I did experienced twice in the UK and once last year in US, but I never fell to sick during winter. Am I become weaker? or older now? Winter still hasn't started, but I got the flu already, even on the day before Thanksgiving, this is not fun at all :(

When people getting older, we need to take more care on ourselves, now I start to wear thinker to protect myself from cold weather, this is a must, you know? Actually, it is really important to keep ourselves warm enough, not only this will keep us physically warm, but this also will keep our inner organ warm and healthy.

A jean is not enough for my leg and I need another layer of stocking, jacket is not enough for me as well, I need a scarf to cover my neck and nose, of course a hat and grove, I am too weak to weather now because I am not as young as before, I need to take good care for my hubby, yes, there is a person needs me, therefore I cannot fall sick so easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌