first snow of Winter 2010

Winter is coming so soon this year, the first snow dropped at Hillsboro is 22nd of November, perhaps it is not so special to American, but it is special to me who is coming from tropical country.

It was only 1 snow day in last year, but it was big enough to let SL and I enjoy to walk among the white world, which covered the whole Orenco neighborhood. Unlikely last year, the first snow is too light and stop in short moment, I just couldn't have longer time to catch it, then it stopped now, therefore I wish for second batch of snow.

SL told me that our area is close to beach, therefore hard to have frequent snow, it is a little dissapointed me, snowing is just like a fairy tale to us, that I wish to experience as much as possible.

When I was in the UK, I also saw some snow, once with my friends, another one alone and the last one with my mother and sister. When it was snowed in Birmingham that year, I could tell happiness from my mother's and sister's faces, it was their first snow, my sister even collected them as souvenior (but it melted next day ^_^)

This year, I wish that I could experience another snowtime with SL, walking on the snow street and making our snowman :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌