FrOm yoU To M3

I recieved a post card this evening, it is from my youngest sister in Costa Rica, I felt kind of touched to see her post card, she is good there and happy with her husband, I am happy to see that.

It is about half year that I didn't see Phoebe, her postcard brought me a lot of emotion, I really wish that she will be happy in Costa Rica. She is a brave girl, who willing to give up everything that she had, for pursueing her true love, true love always like a fairy tale to me, you will live happy ever ending when you finally find it. However, nobody can tell if that is really true love until the end of life, only time can tell.

Always, I tell SL that marriage is a gambling, you put all your youth to it but you can never know if it really can last forever until the end of your day. Phoebe's gamble even more, she not only put her youth, but her hometown, her friends, her fame, her career, her language, she really needs to start everything from zero in Costa Rica. If I was she, I don't even know that I can make it. I really wish she will be happy ever after.

At the end of this year until mid of next year, my sister will be backed to hometown, we are looking forward to meet soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌