live in stone age

I think I can be the person who live in stone age, because I am using an old style cellphone, which don't have touchscreen function and only be used for normal function. On top of that, I even can live without cellphone, I always can away from my cellphone for a few days without aware of its existance.

It has been happened for many time, I always see some miss calls or SMSs appear in my cellphone's screen, but they were actually there for a few days, then I only know I missed something.

Just like today, I saw a SMS left on my handphone, it is from my colleuge and asked me for lunch yesterday, and now I already have my second day's dinner, doesn't this sound funny? =.="

Yes, that why SL always said I got listening problem because I didn't listen clearly to cellphone's ringtone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌