Restaurant in Vilamendhoo Island Resort

There are four restaurants in Vilamendhoo Island Resort, Funama and Ahima are served buffet dinner while Hot Rock and Asian Wok serve ala carte meal. We were taking All Inclusive Package, so we only had meal with Funama Restaurant and Ahima is for those stay at Water villas and Jacuzzi beach villas.

On the first visit to restaurant, waiter would lead us to our dedicated dining table and the table will be our table for the rest of stay. However, our waiter, Kazir seems like knew I like a sea view table, so he helped us to change table on our third day, thanks to him.

After the first visit, we were served by the same waiter as well for the rest of our stay, I like our waiter as he can remember our dining style and he would collect plate and cutlery on the right time, he even remembered SL ordered for Coca Cola on the night before and asked if he'd like to have it on the next day. However, SL prefers to have distance, anyways he is particular person that makes me feel strange why we can be together :)

Among three meals provided in Funama Restaurant, I like breakfast the most, breakfast there is variety and delicious, I like their pan cake and mixing yogurt is enjoyable to me, their pan cake comes with different favor different days, we had tried vanilla, strawberry, orange and plain pancake. Also, their breads are nice as well, but too bad I found out too late that I only could enjoyed it for two morning. Though their breakfast's dishes are similar everyday, but favors are different.

For lunch and dinner, they are still fine but I still like breakfast the most, because I don't have special favorite dish for lunch and dinner, they had different types of curry everyday but unfortunately I don't eat too spicy, but their desserts are very nice.

With signed up the All Inclusive Package, we actually enjoy with it because we didn't need to worry how much we need to spend on foods and drinks as they come with package.

the seaview that from our dining table, I even asked SL to paint it at our dining room :P

Having meal at restaurant

 our table

Restaurant Environment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌