Maldives heat

After coming back from vacation, SL said that I have became happier than before, and I also feel the same, I am more enegerstic on doing thing and use my time more productively. Unlike before, I was always complaining and thinking negatively,  but I got less of this type of feeling now. Even though SL would temporary blacken his face, I also can pretend that I didn't see it and just let it go.

After the vacation, we both feel more love with each other because there is another memory storage in our brain, which recorded another experience that we went through together. Actually, SL also become happier but he denied it and said he happy because of seeing me happy :) Anyways, he is still happier, right? No matter what makes him happier.

We are back from Maldives for about a week plus, and I have done organising my Maldives Trip blogs by yesterday, their actually were written during we were on vacation and I only spent sometime on reread and edited them after back to put in more my personal view. This type of vacations is really nice because I can update my blog anytime during my vacation, it will be more detail because my memory was still fresh. Actually, I wished to complete a lot of blogs on my other trips, like Europe, New York, Olympic National Park, but they were long gone from my memory and everything weren't as fresh as our recent trip anymore, so I think I might finally give up to put them in my blog and only will recall those old memory when we viewing our photoes.

Recently, "Maldives" always be the keyword between SL and I when we were talking about things, and I always teased him that I wish to revisit Vilamendhoo Island in Maldives again next few years. Then he asked me if I am sure for that because we might not have pictures to take because it is still the same place and we have taken every good photoes that we can take. And he suggested why not we just go to somewhere else, he doesn't mind if trip is not as relaxing as Maldives.

After taking second thought, I really need to reconsider if I want to revisit the same island next time. Yes, then I am still kicking the sea, jumping on beach, kissing at sunrise and sunset, repeating the same pose at the same location, then why don't I just review my photoes for another time? Then, I suddenly change my mind, perhaps we might need to try out something new, right?

Yes, I think I might revisit to Maldives but it maybe not Vilamendhoo Island next time, but I still wish the island have their own house reef, so that we can easy access for snorkeling, still Maldives might not be our next vacation destination, it might be few years later, but it might not be within five years.

For Vilamendhoo Island, it might be the only visit in our lifetime, unless we really affordable enough in further that we can plan a real honeymoon (a month one) that time, then it might not bad to transfer between different islands that we like and Vilamendhoo sure will be one of them :) Haha... daydreaming doesn't cost anything, right?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I look forward to reading more of your articles and posts in the future, so I've bookmarked your blog. When I see good quality content, I like to share it with others. So I've created a backlink to your site. Thank you!…
Anonymous said…
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌