Ending of Maldives trip

3rd of October, we were waiting for our transit flight to Penang in KL airport, this also marked the end of our vacation, we need to back to reality now and start working hard for our next Maldives trip :)

Overall, I love my trip, it was relaxing and enjoyable. Originally, I thought we would be bored as I read quite some travel journal on Maldives trip, therefore I brought three books with me for killing some spare time, however I didn't even finish reading a book after back because I spent lot of my time to writing my blog and sea viewing, it was great for just seeing this beautiful sea by doing nothing.

Four nights stay in island is a bit too short for me, I would plan a longer stay if I really travel next time. Also, I would do more evaluation on different price of half board, full board and all inclusive package because we are not alcohol drinker, as I think more portion of price comes from alcohol, cruise and lessons, which I might not need them for next trip. But, I probably would allocte some budget for snorkeling excursion as Maldives underwater world is really beautiful, especially I like their clean sea and sea will even be crystal clear when strong sunshine.

Another thing to take in mind, sun is really burning there, so we might need to bring more high index sunblocks next time, in case it was not enough. When trip almost ended, we worried if our sunblock was enough for the rest of trip that we saved some when we applying it, so our skin was brunt a bit at last two days.

Besides, I recommend Maldives Traveller website (https://www.maldivestraveller.mv) because their play an important role on promoting Maldives tourism, they even gave out goodies bag to traveller who register and provide travel detail to their website. They change policy lately, that traveller needed to leave comment on their forum before departure from Maldives, I thought I won't get the goodies as I didn't want to online during stay but I still received a goodies package from them, it was a surprise and now I know that is because I registered to the website before 17 September 2012.

No matter what, people should travel to Maldives once in their life, especially for those who love sea a lot, it is really a paradise. I even made joke with SL, said that we want to search if any resort in Maldives hire old people, then we can apply to work in the resort after we retire, haha... I have planned ahead for our retirement :P

Our souvenir from Maldives Traveller


Comments

Anonymous said…
Му spοuse anԁ I absolutely love уouг
blog anԁ find nearly all of youг post's to be just what I'm
loοkіng foг. Doeѕ one οffеr guest wгiters to wrіte content in youг
case? I ωoulԁn't mind creating a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome blog!
Visit my page galaxy note 2

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌