Fifth day in Maldives

1st of October, this will be our last night in Vilamendhoo Island Resort and we will be back home on next day, I kept pretending crying in this day as I didn't wish the holidays end.

Since two days ago, we moved our dining table to somewhere closer to an opened door, there we could view the sea clearly, there is a tree with a small emergency boat in the screen as well, I like this view and I will remember this view. Human's eyes is really the best camera lense ever, it can capture every view with the most beautiful way, but human's brain is the worst memory card ever to keep these views forever, I really worry if I would forget this nice scene when I am getting old.

During breakfast, I told SL now I know what does a Chinese poem means, 曾经沧海难为水,除去巫山不是云,sea of other sea cannot be considered as sea after coming to Maldives, because the sea in Maldives is too beautiful and I won't even take a second glance on other sea, unless I can find another sea which is more beautiful than Maldives.

We went to diver center after breakfast, it is just near to Funama Restaureant, for renting fins for our snorkeling usage because we found snorkeling with fins will be easier after we attended the snorkeling lesson. Then, we went back to Water Sport Center for snorkeling but we didn't have camera to capture pictures for us this time because my camera damaged during our last snorkeling because of getting water :-(, haha... It might be time for me to change my camera, SL said we may try to get a waterproof camera instead.

Well, snorkeling with fins is really helpful, we were sped up and save more paddling energy, we really saw a lot of beautiful corals and sea creatures, I felt excited to see a lot of fish swam together, blue, yellow, green, purple, white and every creature is so colorful, it was sad that we couldn't take picture for them, but it gained us the first time that we can swim hand in hand together :)

After completed snorkeling around Water Sport Center, we were back to our room and I continued snorkeling at beach in front of our room but SL was resting. This time, I decided to snorkeling without life jacket because I like that feeling, I felt free to swim in sea and I only consider that I can swim when I swim in sea. However, SL prefer to swim with life jacket because he likes to feel be protected, this is different between SL and I, I like to be with sea and he likes to be at land.

We had wind surfing lesson at 3pm at Water Sport Center, instructor introduced us concept of wind and how to play around with wind and how to handle the equipment, then I found it might be hard for me to handle it, in term of balancing and energy according to my skiing experience, so I decided not to try. When I saw SL were windsurfing, I just felt that needs a lot of strength to keep the equipment works with what we want it to direct, fortunately I didn't join them else I would spend most of my time to pull the sail back to my direction.

During this Maldives trip, thing that i enjoy the most is swimming freely in clear and beautiful sea, I will really miss Maldives, I even felt down on the last night of stay, we even said that we want to revisit 5 years later, I really like life here with relaxing and enjoyable vacation.

That night, we lied on our beach chair to graze stars and starring at full moon, this is hard to do in city life as stars are sheltered by strong light from city.

The weather was always sunny without a drop of rain, I feel lucky that my stay during raining season companied by such a good weather, now I think every visit really depends on luck but not decide by weather forecast.

Sunrise view

My owned made cloth :)

SL was winsurfed

I just backed from snorkeling

snorkeling and kayaking all together

Sun was set soon

Waiting for sunset at "sunset beach"

Sunset - a little person at huge ocean

Waiting sunset at sunset bar

A romantic sunset kiss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌