travelling and writing

After back from the Maldives, I spent sometime to finish my travel journal to the Maldives, it was an enjoyable time for completing my journal, I think it at least could be a reference for someone who plans to visit to Maldives.

Maldives travel journey is the second travel dairy that I felt proud of and the first one is my Las Vegas travel dairy, which also included a lot of our details. I actually like to do research and write down all my travel experience but I don't really always have time for that, therefore I have a lot of travel experience just keep in memory and cannot turn them into word.

Then, I told SL if my job is only travel and writing, then my salary will continue deposit to my bank, that will be my perfect dream job as I am doing what I like. However, there is not everyone can be like that, so I need to come back to reality.

Who want to hire me as a travel journalist?? :P haha...

Anyways, it is really nice for travelling, a vacation really can bright up and motivate people. I am looking forward for my next vacation but it will not be so soon. And, I still don't have a destination in mind, I am thinking to go to an island as well but we also discuss for a city area.

It will be perfect if I am a travel journalist and SL is a photographer, then we can be relax while we are still working :P

Comments

Anonymous said…
This was precisely the answers I'd been searching for. Amazing blog. Incredibly inspirational! Your posts are so helpful and detailed. The links you feature are also very useful too. Thanks a lot :)
Anonymous said…
为了学习这个知识,到处找相关文章,哎,真不容易,博主也不容易,在此也要感谢一下博主了。

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌