Sixth day in Maldives

2nd of October, this day is our last day in Maldives, I felt a bit upset, why happy moment always ended that fast? I really don't wish to leave this beautiful place, sitting in front of my room, watching the calm sea and listening to melody of sea wave, it was just an enjoyable life. Maldives, I would need to say goodbye to you soon, I hope that I will be back again.

Well, we when to Bali last time for honeymoon and brought back a lot of good memories, we also wished to be back to Bali sometime, but we found Maldives finally and now Maldives has replaced Bali as my wish list, who knows there will be another place replace Maldives later? But not for now.

We didn't plan for any activities on the last day, but only resting at our room and seeing the beautiful sea view, because we are too tired with lot of activities in past few days.

We would need to check out our room at 12pm, then checked in to our seaplane at 2:15pm and seaplane departure time would be 3pm.

Our flight back to Malaysia would only depart at 11pm, but the last seaplane from island was 3pm, that means we needed to spend about seven hours at Male International Airport, this doesn't sound good, I think Malaysia Airline might need to improve their flight schedule between Kuala Lumpur and Male, to make it more travel friendly.

While we were waiting for seaplane check in time, I walked around Reception area and saw a school of small fish chasing by baby shark, and there are another school of bigger fish under the right side of jetty with another school of much bigger fish at left side of jetty, these three schools of fish look like same species, but different in size. This seems that the smallest size fish is growing up by chasing with baby shark, until when they are grow bigger and bigger to stop this game, or turn to be chased by real shark, this is what ecosystem formed.

After few days stayed in Vilamendhoo, I think it is quite normal to find baby shark around this island, especially at south side, the more in Sunset bar and water villas area, but I still could see some at reception area. However, manta ray is a bit rare to see unless we need to go to deep sea, I was only abled to see them twice when we were kayaking and they are not in big size.

On the seaplane back to Male International Airport, I felt upset as I really was leaving Maldives soon, I don't wish to left this beautiful place but the happiest moment always gone fastest. Goodbye, Maldives.

The whole trip was perfect, good weather with all sunny days though it assumed to be raining season, I think I was lucky for having this good weather accompanied me. However, my skin goes dark now after baptized by sun for five days, perhaps with a bit of skin got sunburnt.

The imperfect part of the trip is waiting time for our returning flight to Malaysia, it was miserable long as we need to spend about six to seven hours at waiting area of Male International Airport, where doesn't have air-conditioner embedded in waiting area and noisy due to renovation. For current situation, there is nowhere to see or shop outside of airport so that we only could sit idle and counting for time past, I think this might be improved after 2014 when Maldives have their new terminal build that time.

Anyways, airport condition considered good after checked in and went through custom, there also have some shops and even had TV program, we watched T20 Cricket game that time, we really enjoyed the program though we didn't understand what commandator spoke (maybe it was in Maldivian language), I didn't have chance to watch cricket game after back from the UK, I miss the game so much, SL also likes the game.

Goodby, Maldives, I will miss you.

Our last sunrise at Vilamendhoo Island Resort

Dawn Rising Sun

Our sandwork on the beach

bird seeing sea

Waiting seaplane at jetty

Goodbye, Vilamendhoo... Goodbye, Maldives....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌