Digital Fortress

Recently, I have finished reading with a book from Dan Brown, it is "Digital Fortress", I took quite sometime to finished it, which I read it before I went to US, during my stay in US and after I back from US, it is about 3 to 4 months until I have done the whole book.

Well, I am a slow reader, which I could take about a month just to finish a book, but I could remember the story line properly as long as the book is interesting :)

But, I think it is still too long for finish "Digital Fortress" within 4 months time, actually I didn't spend too much time on reading it as it was too many things happened during my reading. Also, that is another reason, where "Digital Fortress" isn't as good as "Angels and Demons", which is from Dan Brown too.

Perhaps, these two books are from different topics and I am more interested on "Angels and Demons" topic. The main character is Robert Langdon for "Angels and Demons" while David Becker in "Digital Fortress", and "Angels and Demons" touched more about religious but "Digital Fortress" is more about technology.

In "Digiral Fortress", David put a lot of effort to find a golden ring, which he believed there is a passcode for a super programming, this ended up with a lot of traces that he used to find the ring from an onwer to another owner. However, that is an assasin behind him for the ring and he murdered every onwer of the ring for secrecy.

On the other hand, Susan (David's girlfriend) and her commander are working on tracing the Digital Fortress programming, but ended up on realised it actually is a virus, consequently this destroyed their code breaking system.

Honestly, this story isn't too bad as I could see some twists inside the story, but I don't really like for David's tracking on the ring part, it is too much unnecesary lengthen story. Anyways, it is still considered a good story from Dan Brown.

Actually, I got a collection of Dan Brown series and there is another two stories I haven't started my reading, "Da Vinci Code" and "Deception Point", perhaps I can take them along with me to US and finish them during my stay.

Moreover, that is another good news for Dan Brown fans, as his new book "The Lost Symbol" will be released at 15th of September, and I couldn't help to make a pre-order for the book few weeks ago, I hope it would be a good story as "Angels and Demons" :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌