sooner sooner

Yoyo, sooner and sooner, that is another rest day plus 5 more working days, which is 6 days in total, that my hubby will be back to Malaysia for two weeks on his home trip, I am so happy and excited now until I can't really wait until the Friday.

I really hope the days would pass faster and sooner for our second reunion.

6 more days, 6 more days, I only need to wait for another 6 more days, then I can hush puppy (this is my new vocabulary for "hug hubby" :D).

SL is true, that he said that when the time just left for a week, then we won't be too sad for seperation, but there is some happy emotion instead.

I couldn't imagine what should I do on the Friday, should I wait for him in my car outside the airport? Or should I wait for him at the arrival hall? Should I wash my car now? Should I have my dinner first? Or should I wait for him for dinner together? Should I wear special? Or should I just wear as usual? What should I do? I am really too excited now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌