Exercise

It took me long time before I go to exercise today, I think I am quite a lazy person, that I don't really like to do exersice alone. When SL was around, I kept asking SL took me here and there for exercising, but I just stopped this activity after he is gone, unless there is a friend asks me to go.

Well, I know this isn't correct and I should always do exersice, but I just don't really like to make it alone :( Thanks to YY for asking me out this evening, then we went to USM for some jogging. Actually, exercise is really important to us, sweating will help to detoxin and we will be happier after exersice.

I am quite unhappy recently, I think I have hit my limit already, SL and I have been seperated for a month since last meet and I couldn't bear with this seperation any longer, I really feel terrible now until I always lost my concentration during work. Upset feeling of seperation is especially strong lately, I could find my tear sometime welled up in my eyes when I was alone in my cube or my bedroom.

Yes, I am sick now, I got love sick now, this is really terrible, even worse than physically sick, this sick will distract your mind at anytime and you will be emotionally always. Especially, it is cruel to me because SL's and my families are not in Penang, but they are in the farthest end from Penang, which is Johor, I am really all alone in this lonely state.

However, I am happy and lucky because I got quite some number of friends, they are always around me, like morning and afternoon, I got a gang of breakfast and lunch partners. While at evening, I could find YY, LE, SF, LP and MS them regularly out for dinner. Like it today, YY and I went to USM for a good jogging.

After jogging, I found I am better now, maybe I have released all my bad emotion on sport and did some chatting with YY, this made me felt less tension then.

It is actually good to have some good friends around me, because they will always support me and be a good listener plus advisor to me, especially when SL is not around, that their support might be more significant :)

Although I am still unhappy with something now, I feel better than before because I have "detoxed" :)

Comments

gsl25 said…
Bear for 1 week++ more, and i will be back by your side... :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌