Last night, I got a company communication, on some changing of the company (re-organization) and announcement on two people from top management are leaving, that is really a surprise of their resignation because one of them has been working in my company for 30 years, which I couldn't really imagine that I would leave if I could spend my youth in a company for 30 years.

Well, I think when you found your limitation to continue growing in the same place, then that maybe is time for move on. Or, you found that you might need to have more personal time rather spend whole your life on job (these are from my own opinion). What does this supertop manager think? But now, he move to be a President and COO in another company, I think he would leave a lot of wonder to people, I am curious what he is thinking when he is making is decision, does he struggle? He said there are deep soul searching and family discussion before he made his decision, I think he might really in hard time then.

I think our mind would always keep changing from a timeframe to another timeframe and our priority of life would shift from here to there while we are growing. Perhaps, what you were fighting so hard at ten years ago doesn't matter to you anymore now, or you gain everything that you fought and keep growing with it.

When I am reading this supertop manager's farewell letter, it just like a brief of his career path in the company, he started as a technician at 18 years old until an important figure of the company, this might be really encouraging to us as young generation in company, there I reallly think he is such a great guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌