13 more days

Should I be happier now? Yes, I think I should, because SL will be on his home trip to Malaysia in 13 more days, though I am still upset with seperation, I should be happy for our next reunion, this is our second reunion after the last one and our third reunion will be on November, then we will never seperate for more than a month after that, which SL promised to me.

I will need to wait for another 13 days for SL's home trip and we will reunit for 2 weeks before he leaves to US again. Yes, this would be the best period for it, we celebrated our third anniversary of our relationship started at last reunion and there are still something special for this second reunion.

At first, there will be a long holidays in Malaysia due to Muslim new year, from 19 September to 22 September, then we will celebrate our first anniversary of our wedding on 27 September and at last SL will spend his last day with me for Midautumn Festival. Of course, this is the best ever schedule, right?

While I am thinking about this, I feel so excited now, there I should plan for a lot of activites for us, which I didn't really have chance to do without him. Then, I want to go to town, I want to go to Gurney Plaza, I want to go to Time Square, I want to go to Butterworth, etc, I really seldom or never been there after SL left me, it is about 5 months gap.

Besides, I also want to go to Queensbay and I want to walk through every shop in Queensbay from Lower Ground until Level 3 with SL, which I just want to show off that I am not really alone and I want to keep some memory after SL leaves me again in October.

Of course, I want to eat a lot of foods with SL, which I got know from my friends when SL is not around, they are my new discoveries, there I got a long list: A Leng fried koay teow, Lorong Selamat fried koay teow, Penang Road fried koay teow (why all fried koay teow?? :P) with laksa plus cendol, Spicy Girl steamboat, Rasa Sayang buffet or 32 Mansion (for our anniversary :D), bah kut teh, chulia street chicken rice, etc. etc. Hehe, I am so excited now.

Meanwhile, I want him to go hiking, jogging, gymming and anything with me, I didn't do exercise too often after he is not around, I want him to do it with me during our two weeks reunion, this is his responsible to make sure I am still healthy, right?

Counting down, 13 more days will be soon, will it not? Why I still cannot wait for it? I hope it will just be tomorrow :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌