Friday special

I went for dinner with LE, MS and Vic last night at Arena Foodcourt in Queensbay Mall, and there is a booth setup in front of foodcourt by Citibank Credit Card. Just for coincident that I need to wait for my friends around the Citibank booth, but I was not interested on applying any Credit Card now.

Well, I was quite an obvious target for them as I would be a static object there until my friends' arrival, until there were two girls approved me for their Credit Card application, that was fine with the first girl as she is more considerate and understood my statement, but the second girl (I stated her as C) was so annoying and never gave up on my any rejection.

At first, I told her that I was not really interested on Citibank Credit Card because I need to pay for annual fee, which my current credit cards would be more suitable to me (UOB cc's annual fee will be waived after 12 transactions per year and even Direct Access is free for life). Then, she introduced me that is a card will be annual fee waived if you have 2 transactions every month. Well, I just don't want that I need to do 3 transactions a month for two credit card.

At the end of conversation after there were many rejections from me, C asked me for my name card, then I just don't want to pass her because I am not sure if she will use my name card to apply for a credit card for me on my bahalf, but her character told me that he probably would.

Finally, C past me her namecard and said that I need to support her, but this is not only support her, but this is also an action to support Chinese =.=" Then, I am really curious how a credit card application would be that serious as an action to support Chinese people, this just left me a bad impression that those credit card booth are most likely from a gang of people who want to earn some referal fee from the bank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌