Just within a day...

Just within a day, I will meet with my SL hubby, I am so excited now though I couldn't speak with him tonight because he is on his way back to Malaysia, and now he is on his flight from San Francisco to Hong Kong, which will arrive at 6:25am tomorrow.

Actually, I think I am a little crazy today, I kept checking on his flight status from time to time although I know his iternary, I know when his flight will depart and arrive and I know where the flight stop, but I just couldn't help and keep tracking on the status, it is serious until I kept refreshing the flight status webpage every 30 minutes.

Even though I knew the flight had departed from the airport, I still couldn't stop to check the status, I know so well this actually doesn't help the flight arrive earlier, I just wamted to make sure the flight is flying safely. This is really nonsense, right? Do you have the same experience as mine?

Honestly, I am really worried, I am worried to recieve any bad news about SL during his journey. For the whole day, I just can't stop to imagine some flight tragedies happened in movie, I am so scared that I will be alone again though I know this is low possibility. I really pray so hard now for his safely arrival.

Well, I don't really mind if any tragedy happens to us when we are both together with each other, because I know we will encouter it together hand in hand and we will be all togther no matter how the tragedy ends. However, I just couldn't accept any tragedy while we are seperated beacause I know I can't bear with any bad news and I will be regret for the rest of my life for not being with him :'( So please, please arrive safely to my side.

Anyways, let's forget those sad emotion, I know happy emotion will bring more good news to us. Actually, that is something happy happened at my evening, there I spent about 1.5 hours on my sketching, I sketched SL alone, which is a picture from our Seattle day trip and I think my sketching is better than last three "weird" pictures, I even felt a little satisfied on this picture, at least I can read it is a human in my picture :P

Well, I could read the face look alike SL (with a flatter nose as SL's), but I still couldn't sketch his emotion properly, he is just a person but it doesn't really smell like SL, but someone is like him. Haha... am I too confusing? I think so, he is a human, but you just could really read his emotion. Anyways, what I want to bring out here is I can draw better than before (that is a little improvement), but I still have a lot of things need to learn and improve.

I will show SL my pictures tomorrow, I think he might tell me that is not him :P Yahoo!!! I will see SL personally soon, just within a day :D Happy happy :D

Comments

gsl25 said…
haha... last time when u r visiting me in US, i keep checking the flight status too... :-P
Dawn said…
hahaha... then I am not the only weirdo :P

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌