c'est la vie

At the morning, I recieved a sad news from YC, one of my lunchmates, it was about a friend of them from same batch in UTM is passed away this morning, he (SC) is still young, even younger than me, but just suddenly past away at this morning. This is the second sad news for month of 7th.

During lunch, HY shared us about the latest update because he is SC's coursemate and called to his house to get the news, then we know that SC got high cholesterol problem and he is working a lot recently on the project.

On last Thursday, SC found his heart beats faster than normal and stomachache as well, then his friend sent him to Pantai Mutiara Hospital. After checkout, he just returned to home but he still felt uncomfortable with the sympton for a few days. Until this morning, he just past away in his house, this is a sudden news to everyone in our company and his friends. Even though I don't know him, but I still can't imagine how can a young person with 20 plus of age would pass away just in his young age.

According to HY, SC is actually working a lot recently and he isn't a sporting person, with his high cholesterol health condition, this might be some combination causes to his gone. Besides, I also heard from SL about a person on his time also suffered with liver malfunctional and past away few years ago. Somehow, people are too workaholic but forget about their health and there are much more important thing to be done in their life.

While HY called to SC's phone, he heard SC's girlfriend was crying so sadly, this is really even sad for the person who stay behind, I couldn't imagine how can I cope with this if this happens to me.
C'est la vie, this is life, you can never expect what will happen next, when I have so many planning for future, but the future maybe just never comes. Until now, I am really regret to let SL left me, because we should be together and handle every problem together.

Actually, what is the most important thing in our life? Career? Money? No, they are just nothing after we leave this world, health is priority and the most important thing is we are able to be together with the loved one, love them, cherish them and take care of them.

Never leave regret in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌