counting down

Yes, I am still counting down, there is another 5 waiting/working days, then I will reunit with my hubby on 8:30pm of Friday. Also, there is another 2 weeks then we will celebrate for our first wedding anniversary, this celebration is our hot topic recently, we are thinking how to celebrate it and where should we go for dinner.

SL told me that is especially important for the first anniversary because this is the first milestone we have ever reached so far, therefore he takes a lot of time on preparing a presentation to memorise our first year, I really couldn't wait for any longer for viewing his presentation.

However, I am feeling guilty for doing nothing for our special day but I couldn't think anything can be more special than SL's.

Last week, I just got an idea and I think this might be influenced by YY, she is interested on drawing, then I just think that I might need to learn from her, to think out for some activities during my space time. Finally, I just copy what YY chose and I want to sharpen some drawing skill.

YY's interest is drawing by water colour, which is more to Chinese style drawing, but I don't think I could manage to do so, then I decided to do pencil drawing, which is mainly on human face sketching, there I could have some meaningful time (perhaps I could be a sketching teacher when I am expert on this :P), meanwhile I could draw some pictures of SL and I.

Thereafter, I chose some pictures of us from computer and developed them into photos, so that they can be my reference while I am drawing. Then, I bought a sketching book for my sketching collection. Although I was too excited with this action, I still decided to keep this secret from SL. But, I am not able to keep this until now because SL was so excited with his presentation completion, this makes me can't stop to share him my underground activities :P

Actually, I only started my sketching for a week and there are only 2.5 (2 couples and 1 SL, but one of them are still in process) pictures completed, but I don't really satisfy with my product because they don't really look like us :( If there is not photo with my sketching, I don't think SL would recognise people in my pictures :S

For now, I am really regret that I didn't continue drawing after I took my drawing class in secondary school time, but I just treated as a course which could help me to score more in examination.

Well, I know I am not as talented as my sister Renior, who is really genius in drawing and she could draw a good picture when she is still in primary school, but I still practise does help to sharpen my drawing skill more or less, at least I wouldn't draw a monkey when I intended to have a human sketching after more practising.

Anyways, I think I need to have more practise from now and I will concentrate on sketching SL's and my pictures for the first batch of "training" :P Then, I just develop it to other people :) Hopefully, I can draw some look-alike people finally, then I will be able to apply colour on my drawing :D


Of course, this picture is not drawn by me, it is produced by photo software, but I hope I will be skillful in one day to draw a picture like this :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌