take care

Liver is an important organ in our body, which a few functions of detoxification, protein synthesis, and production of biochemicals necessary for digestion. There are two main bad habits would cause damage on human's liver, they are drinking alcohol and late sleep.

1am to 3am is the best time for liver detoxing, therefore we should be in deep sleep condition for this period, then liver can only fully functionalise on this period.

When SL was still single, he actually is a workaholic too and he never learnt how to take care of himself, he drank and slept late, this caused him got a bad liver while he got his first blood test result, the figure is over the normal index.

But, I am proud now because I managed to make him recover to a normal liver :P I am an early bird, I always need to sleep before 11pm as I just don't like to stay late, this also influenced SL to sleep early. After he sleeps early constantly, he got a good liver index from his blood test result. Haha... I am always proud on this, because I save a live then :P Else I don't know how dangerous would it be to him with this bad liver.

However, we need to learn to control our temper for a good liver too, because bad temper and despairation would hurt our liver too, which is what SL still needs to improve because he is really a hot-temper, where he can be angry just for a small case and make be unhappy too.

Well, I am writing this much because I hope all my friends take care of yourselves, there we only be given a life, please don't miss use it, else we are not only hurting yourself, but also the person who cares of us :)

Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌