my pre-ordered book

Time is ticking, I just didn't realise that was 15th of September yesterday until I recieved a call from Border Bookstore, that they told me my pre-ordered book, The Last Symbol is with them, then I just recalled something about the book.

Actually, I have a lot of eager to read this book, this is about story about Robert Langdon from Dan Brown, which should be really an excited topic :D

However, I was in misunderstood on its price until today as I thought it was about RM30 when I made the order, but I just found out it actual price is RM99.90, luckily there is 20% discount and some vouchers for pre-order people, well that is still out of my expectation, I am hesitated to tell SL about the truth.

Well, this might because of my unsensitve thought with eager to get the book, until I ignored to check with its price. If there is a normal person, he should be able to notice this, that is impossible to sell the first release with such a low price (RM37++, even with 20% discount). Also, I was expected it is just a normal paperback, but it is a hardcover.

When they shown me the book and I saw the price tagged as RM99.90, I even thought that is an offer for pre-order people to get a book with RM30 which it actual worth for RM99.90 :S Was I dreaming too much? Then I just realised that I was wrong when the cashier request the balance from me. Oh, I see~~~

Although it caught me a surprise, I still need to buy the book because I did the order, am I really stupid enough?

Anyways, I still really have high expectation on this book, I hope it really worth the price :) SL, please forgive me on spending extra money on the book, I really didn't know it costs so much :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌