Aerobic

Sometimes, I really found that people need to do more exercise to keep ourselves healthy because this would make us happier and detoxing.

Therefore, I decided to go for aerobic class this evening to have some actions, this is a program provided by company for employee's benefit, I don't really like yoga because it is too slow motion, but I like aerobic.

However, I am just a beginner for aerobic and I always skipped the class, therefore sometime I really found hard to follow our instructor, my motion is always slower and dumber than her :P Also, I don't find any beautiful movement as instructor from my exercise.

Anyways, I am still abled to squenze some sweat from my body and stretch my tendons properly, I like it as it makes me forgot all my worrisome for a while and enjoyed myself in world of exercise :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌