those weddings I would miss

Due to personal reason, I might have high possibility be outside of Malaysia from mid of November for quite a long time, therefore I would miss some important weddings of my friends.

According to current statistic, I would miss 4 weddings on December and January (2 on December and 2 on January), I really hope that I can make it if I am able to attend, but it probably in low chance.

The first wedding will be a teammate, he is so friendly and I always could feel warmth from him for continue staying in this team. He is from the same hometown as my husband, therefore he always is so friendly to me.

The second wedding will be my housemates, they are such a lovely and kind couple, they always help me when SL is not around, they are so kind to adopt a injured dog and take care of it.

The third wedding is one of my best friends in my hometown, it really took me quite sometime for telling her that I might not able to attend her wedding, then she scolded me so harshly as what I have expected, she is the only friend would quarrel with me.

The fourth wedding is one of my lunchtime gang, he is friendly and a wise investor, who share a lot of stock information and housing knowledge to us (well I still don't invest any stock, but it is still good to know).

Here I am really sorry for those four good friends, especially to my best friend who scolded me, I could understand her feeling because I had the exactly some feeling as her when MS told me her absence, and I really hope that I could scold her like what my friend did, but I just couldn't do it.

Sometime, I would find that is better to throw out all your feeling, instead of keep your emotion, because the most you keep the most you would be unhappy it and this always might leave guilt to that person (perhaps this is only what I thought), then finally a good relationship would break up with those unhappy emotion of both parties.

Actually, your angerness is depended on how important of that person in your mind, if that person is not important at all then you won't be angry at him/her.

For my case, MS actually is the only person I angry with because I always made her as one of my best friend (she is one of my sesame street), I really wanted to scold her "why do you choose to go to other people honeymoon, instead of my wedding?", but I didn't do it. Well, this doesn't mean other good friends are not important to me, but I understood their situation, LP had white event, YL and SY with red events crashed, Jo was too far in Australia with pregnency. Also, I know my wedding location is too far for other friends, which I couldn't blame them.

However, SL was angry for quite some time when he knew his lunchtime gang couldn't make it, because he really think they are quite important friends to him. Luckily, SL still had many good friends from shooltime, university time and team, this made him felt better, else I know he would really be inbalance :P

Well, it is about a year away from our wedding, and we just learn that sometime we really cannot control every people's plan because everything is so unpredictable. And, I know my anger has gone and I guess so does SL, sometime we would think a thing is really important for us at that moment, but it would just turn to become normal when time gone by.

And, I know my best friend will be really angry to me for quite some long time just as what I felt toward to MS, but I hope for her forgiveness in one day because friendship is much more important than anything.

I am really agree with versus from 1 Corinthians 10:13, because everyone would go through some similar experience during some differnt timeframe, and that is a process to learn how to grow from it, therefore you could move forward :)

1 Corinthians 10:13 ~ No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
Actually, there is a lot of thing still pending at the moment, therefore I couldn't promise my attendace to them, but it would be low chance for my attendance, but nobody could predict any thing would happen in future, who knows some changes would happen? However, I really learn that every plan actually is planned properly by God, therefore I don't really need to worry too much on that but I only need to learn how to follow His plan.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It hurts for both sides in fact. You best friend is just a normal human being who has the emotion. But deep in the heart, we believe this little dispute will not ruin a great friendship. Probably a sincere meet up with her before the wedding will mean a lot for both of you.
Dawn said…
Yes, I hope we will rebuild our friendship in one day, just like what happened in past :) Thanks for your advise and I will try to make it.
Mum with Hope said…
Just drop by and give you a hug and smile! :D Sometimes it's hard to please everyone around us that's why we need to have a bit more understanding from both sides. Your friend is sad maybe because she thinks you are important to her. Hopefully she will come around soon just like you did with your other best friend who could not attend your wedding. Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌