Daylight Saving ends soon

Actually, I am feeling quite sad today because it's nearly end of October and the daylight saving will come to the end by this Sunday, which is 1st of November, that means gap between SL and I would be larger.

Before this, SL and I would chat through messanger every night for 1.5 hours, that we could see each other every night, and he starts teaching me some knowledges on job related recently.

However, this won't be happened after daylight saving ends, because I would need to stay later or he would need to wake up earlier, therefore we decided to cancel our weekdays chatting and we will chat weekly, this makes me suddenly felt sad, I hate daylight saving ends so fast.

Thereafter, our daily meeting would become weekly meeting, then from seven days down to two days a week, I am just suddenly felt unhappy of this.

Anyways, I think this buy me sometime on self study, maybe I could sleep earlier than before to keep my condition good.

Due to some sad emotion, I just thought out a poem on daylight saving :P

Daylight saving ends,
daily goes weekly,
seven down to two,
how do I like it?
Haha... such a stupid poem, but it brought out all my emotion.

All in all, I hope that SL and I could meet as soon as possible.

Comments

gsl25 said…
haha.. still able to make such nice poem.. :-P
If you want, i can still wake up early to talk to u mah.. no problem..
Dawn said…
don't need lar, else you don't have energy to work during the day :)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌