Where Got Ghost?

Saturday of 26 September, SL and I had our first two-people world weekend for his home trip, that we woke up early morning for his motor delivery backed to Johor, because we won't use the motor for next year. However, there were some unhappy incident happened during his motor delivery, like he filled up too much fuel and his brake jammed, then he needed to fix them before delivered it. Fortunately, everything went well finally, else I think SL would be angry for quite some time.

Later, we had our breakfast for "dim sum" at Abu Siti Lane, this is what SL required to taste because he didn't take this type of Chinese for long time. Further on, we went for singing at Red Box, this is another activity that we missed out for quite some time.

Thereafter, we watched a movie in Gurney Plaza, which is "Where Got Ghost?" from Neo Studio. Actually, I was with high expectation on Neo's movie, but this movie is just too bad to watch, it wasn't good at all, and even made me felt that is wasting time to watch it. Well, there are some jokes in the movie, but it doesn't make me enlighten with the story, it is just a comercial story that try to make people laugh and nothing after all.

At evening, then we went to Penang Road for some Penang foods tasting, that we took cendol, fried koay teow and prawn noodle, they are so delicious.

Before back, we took a walk to Penang Time Square, the mall wasn't fully opened, that we felt kind of crowdless in the mall. While we walked to outside, then we just found some stalls opened there for Mid Autumn Festival celebration. There was something made me excited because I found the riddle there, I really love on riddle solving, that I could solved a lot of them when I was in secondary school. However, I found that I am not too good on this now, this might because that I didn't solve it for long time and I seldom read chinese books lately. Fortunately, SL and I were still abled to solve two of them and got two gifts as reward, there I saw a boss from my company, that his family is collected a lot of gifts, I think they should be really clever, then I gave them a thumb up.

Finally, we backed to home at around 9:00pm, and I kept complaining on my stupid brain which was not abled to solve too many riddle now.

Here is a trailer of "Where Got Ghost?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌