take care, SL

This evening, when I was ready to go for dinner with YY and MS, I just recieved a message from SL, that he told me he is sleepless again and sick now, but when I tried to reply him through msn, I just couldn't get it signing in, this made me really worried on his condition. Therefore, I decided not to join YY and MS for dinner and backed home straight a way.

When I just backed to home, I fortunately successfully signed in to messanger, but I saw SL offline with a note stated that he is sick. Then, I just made him a call to check is he is better, however I think it is better for him to sleep more to recover his energy.

After half year of seperation, SL and I both are healthy until now he fell to sick, I am so sad that I can't take care of him by his side, he is sleepless for last few nights due to jet-lag, I think this weaken him a lot, hopefully he will become better soon. SL, please take care of yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌