Good Weekend

I had a good weekend this week that I really need to thanks YY a lot, because she is willing to spend a lot of time with me for these two days, I didn't have my lunch and dinner alone for the days.

On Saturday, YY and I visited KS's family at Greenlane, that I finally could see KS's 13-months old son, CC (it was really hurt to hear CC recognised me as auntie :P). We spent quite some time in KS's house until we have had our dinner there, thanks for KS's hospitality :)

During our visit, CC was so nice and obedient, that he kept smiling to us and energetic that walking here and there, I personally think that he is pretty good in walking now though he fell down sometime, but he managed to get up by himself.

There are a lot of discussion in KS's house about parenting and housing, that KS told us that baby cannot take salt until 2 or 3 years old becuase their kidneys are not developed properly yet, therefore taking salted food might hurt them, I think that we really need to take note on this for future of a healthy baby.

Second, KS told us that she always needs to behave good to be a role model to CC, like stop taking junk food and snack, or she would do it secretly instead without acknowledge by CC. Wow, this is really a role model mother, then YY told us that her mother really is a healthy role model, that she also doesn't take junk food as her mother, this really reminds us that parents really need to stop their bad habits, so that their children can follow a correct role.

Third, KS told that she totally loses her weekends after she had CC, because she needs to spend whole her time on taking care of him, this is really unbelievable to me, what if I really need to work over the weekend? I am doubt now if I really can manage to be a good mother, do I really suitable to give birth a baby now?

Fourth, KS shared some information on buying an apartment, that we need to check everything inside the house to make sure it is in good condition before the contract expired. When KS bought her current apartment, they tested the floor by knocking every piece of floor tile, this action is to make sure floor under tiles is solid, because some developers would remove some pieces of gound to save cost. And, KS found some empty floors that time and requested developer to fix it, then she checked again after fixing under she found every tile is solid. This action is really important because if we didn't do it, the floor will collapse in future that we need to redo whole the floor that time.

Fifth, leaking check is also very important, and request your upstair neighbour to do the check as well (if possible), because I don't think we like to live in a house that always flooded with water.

Sixth, KS told us that her maintainance fee got risen just after two years of staying, this would worry me because it is not cheap for our maintainance fee, that would be expensive if the management requests for fee risen :(

All after all, I found happy to chat with YY and KS that I really got a lot of good information for my future. Thanks for KS's husband for buying US Pizza for our dinner, which was my first time to taste it, which was nice.

Comments

gsl25 said…
Glad to see that you are not alone during weekend.. :-)

But i like to eat junk food, :-P
Dawn said…
haha... then you need to stop taking junk food for now :)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌