the host

Stephenie Meyer is famous with her four books of Twilight Saga - Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, MS and LE watched the movie of twilight that they loved the story so much, this really made me wondering if twilight is really that nice.

One day, I went to a bookshop and saw "the host" is a book from Stephenie Meyer too, then I just chose it as my first Stephenie Meyer reading, instead of twilight, because I would like to see if her new book "the host" would be worth enough for me to own the four books of twilight saga.

Finally, I have completed reading "the host" today and I would like to say that I really love Stephenie's story, I think she is a good literature writer and good story teller, that I really adicted so much in the story around Wanderer with Melanie(main character of the host).

"the host" is a story about invasion of alien to the earth, which aliens live like a soul, that they need to have a host body for keeping them alive from life to life, that the soul can be transferred from a species to another species among different planets. And, they finally found human as a host and invaded almost the whole earth, where our human become an endanger species in the earth and kept defending ourselves from invasion.

While the story is talking about the soul Wanderer's experience when she is planted inside her host Melanie's body, that Melanie's memory kept disturbing her until Wanderer was fell in love to Melanie's lover Jared and her brother Jamie too. Then, Wanderer finally decided to search for them through memory which provided by Melanie, until she lived with a gang of human. Wanderer is a kind soul where she was able to improve her relationship in her human gang from enemy perspective to family bond. Eventually, she even fell in love with a human and helped human a lot on their needs.

Personally, I like "the host" a lot, this is a great story for me, it is so much about love and forgiveness, Wanderer is so much kinder than any human being. And, I felt so touched at the nearly end of the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌