The Reunion

18 September is our second reunion, that SL would be back to Malaysia for 2 weeks, well two weeks actually is too short for both of us, but it is good enough for a seperated couple, we were long waiting for the day.

On the reunion Friday, I was so absendminded for my whole day, that I couldn't concentrate much and kept counting minutes by minutes on SL's flight arrival, which would be at night.

At night, I kept track with Cathay Pacific website for SL's flight status to make sure that he would arrive on time or even earlier, then I left my house at 8 o'clock to pick up SL from airport. However, it was raining when I left my house and this made me felt sad beacause I don't like travel during raining.

Luckily, rain was stopped at my arrival to airport, then I decided to park my car at the carpark to welcome SL at the arrival hall. Actually, I spent a lot of time at finding a parking lot at carpark, this made me worried if I missed the chance to wait for SL. Finally, I rushed to airport arrival hall and found SL's flight was arrived but the passangers are still on they way for baggage claim.

After some waiting, I saw my lovely hubby finally and I found he was slimmer than before but he looks more handsome to me :P While we were ready to leave, then I just found that was heavy rain outside of the airport, therefore I decided to take the car alone because SL was tired after long haul flight and he needed to carry his luggage unconveniently.

Oh no, I couldn't image that rain is such heavy until I fully got drained, but I still found my car and pick up SL at arrival hall, I was so heartache when I saw SL fell down during his rushing to my car, fortunately he doesn't get hurt.

After long seperation, SL and I met again happily, there we kept talking to each other and SL was unpacked his luggage for getting ready to drive back to his hometown at the following midnight, that we only rest for a few hours.

Though this was a short reunion, there still is a good timing, which we could spend a long holidays (Hari Raya) together, then we would have our visa renewal, following with our first wedding anniversary celebration and finally with Mid Autumn Festival celebration, that I couldn't think any other timing would be more perfect than this :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌