the host's Wanderer

I am reading a book from Stephenie Meyer recently, "the host", there is a kind of alien in the book, they live like a soul and they need to have a host (human body, plants, animal, insect or any creatures) to keep them living, their lives are transferred from a host to another host, therefore they can live up to many lives as long as that they could live in a healthy host and be transfer before their host has been destroyed.

And Wanderer is a soul in the book and she is the main character in the book, that she had been transferred for nine lives before she started with a human's host, that she had been travelling among nine different planets until she came to the earth.

Why is she a wanderer? Normally, a soul would travel for just 2 to 3 planets, then they would settle down at the favourite planet forever, there they would transfer from host to anothe host in the same planet. But, Wanderer wasn't settled down even she had been traveling among nine planets.

Sometimes, I would feel like my life just like a wanderer, that isn't me who like to wander from here to there, but sometime it is forced by situation. While I am thinking of settle down, but the situation just doesn't allow me to do so. Actually, I feel some type of tiredness with this type of wandering and I really hope this time is the final settle down.

During SL's home trip, SL told me that he is tired with traveling to US for so many times and he is thinking to settle down, that he doesn't want to relo in future after this trip if the situation allows. Yes, I know SL is a family man, that he prefer to build his home in his territory and keep watching his family grows, and I know that SL loves me so much that he really can do everything for me to make us to be together forever.

Recently, SL and I are quite fractuated because we still have something are in uncertainty situation. But, I think everything is going to be fine finally and at least I can see some fruits now.

When I was in the UK, I met a friend who knows a little about palm reading, that she read my palm and told me that my career line would be influenced by my love line. Actually, I didn't believe too much on this, because I thought how can we read our life just following some lines on our palm, but I could never feel easy with that statement because I always think that I am the person who can only decide my career, no even my loved one can influence it. However, should I believe it? Due to SL's relo to US, that I need to give up something and pick up some other things, that I don't even know what would really happen in my future, but I just couldn't not to do it. Anyways, I hope this really a settle down for me, that I don't hope for more on this.

Long time ago, SL told me that he actually didn't like to do analog work at all, that he loved digital so much, but he was placed to do analog design work when he joined the company, then he didn't have choose and just tried to pick up whatever knowledge that he could do. Until now, he has been working in analog design for about 6 years and he loves anolog work more than everything. After he told me his story, I just couldn't forget this and keep reminding myself that he loves analog and he loves his current job a lot, that I don't want him to give up.

Because of his story, I just know that is actually no dream job in the world, but you need to learn how to love and appreciate your job, and you finally would see your dream job just right at your hand. While you keep persuing something, you would never find actually the most suitable one is right in front of you. There I learn that I need to love my job, because it helps me to be together with SL.

Comments

gsl25 said…
Aih~~~
Should i let you continue your job there and I stop the work over here right away? dilemma~~~

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌