long distance love

During SL returned his hometown, we spent a day to visit my hometown in Kota Tinggi, for getting some books and winter clothes from my home, then I also can catch up with my family, especially my brothers and my younger sisters.

Perhaps that I didn't see and communicate with them for long time, that I found that my youngest brother has been growing up that fast and more thoughtful. My youngest brother is at his 16 years old now, but he has planned so much further for his future "business", yes, he wants to be a businessman, that he wants to open a lot of shops and he is working hard for now to gather as many information as possible for his future planning, well my mother will be his invester, then he will be the "CEO" :P

After knowing my youngest brother's ambition, I really couldn't believe that he is such a good future planner, because what I was doing during my age 16 just studying for getting a better job in future, but he is thinking on how to earn as much as money that he can. However, I don't know if this is really good for his young age, I thought that study might be much important than a business mind.

On the other hand, I had some talkings with my youngest sister Phoebe, I am happy that she is still in touch with Kevin in Costa Rica after their seperation for 5 months, this is really a long distance and long waiting love, which I didn't know if I could bear with this for this long, but Phoebe does it. From our conversation, I know that Kevin will be coming to Malaysia on November for a month, and they will do registration of marriage by that time and further plan for their future if staying in Malaysia or Costa Rica.

Kevin is a friend of mine from my previous department, that he met Phoebe at my wedding until they fall in love finally, this is really unbelievable because I didn't expect my youngest sister would be so serious in a relationship, I thinks they are truely in love this time, that they do a lot of researches on how to get registration.

However, there is a lot of objections from my mother because she couldn't accept a foreigner son-in-law, I wish that Phoebe could be able to face this challange of her love to make a good decision and handle this properly.

Actually, it is really hard to maintain a long distance love, but if you can make it, I believe that your love can last longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌