The Joke of Reunion

After long Raya holidays and visa interview, I started working on Thursday, which was my first working day during SL's home trip and I honorly had SL been my driver to office.

Before we went to office, SL and I took our breakfast at the famous "baked bread" near to airport, but we couldn't see the crowd as usual, this might because of long holidays.

Then the joke started when SL dropped me at my company building, that I need to say, I usually put my office bag at rear seat, therefore I need to open the rear door to get my bag first before I could go to office. However, SL didn't wait for me to do that but he just drove the car away after I left the car =.=" There I tried to wave my hand to stop him, but he didn't notice the tiny me :(

Fortunately, I met a friend (SC) at company's lobby, that he played joke on my funny experience :P but he still borrowed me his handphone to call SL backed to ofiice, until then I just couldn't stop laughing on this.

When SL drove back to my company and blamed my forgot to grab my bag but only took a bottle, but I just couldn't stop laughing and explained to him unclearly that was him who forgot to stop the car for me :P

Hahahaha... this is really the funniest part of our reunion, that I just couldn't stop laughing when I remember this incident, I think this might be a fun memory for us :D

Comments

gsl25 said…
-.-"

no choice la, did not do it for such a long time, forgot the procedure... :-P

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌