oh no!!!

When I was sleeping last night, I felt something past across my body and I just wiped it away from me. Then, I hoped that I could continue to sleep in a moment, but I just couldn't make it. Finally, I decided to root cause who is my weird passanger.

After I turend on my light, I just found that was a cockroach beside my bed. Oh no!!! I hoped that I just didn't know this, it was a a BIG cockroach with a LONG antennae, what should I do? How can I get it away? I was panic.

Kill it? No, I stopped killing since my secondary school (but I am still a carnivore, haha I am conflict here :P), even though there is an annoying mosquito, I would try not to kill it, unless it is too annoying that I couldn't stop to give it a clap (haha... conflict again :P).

How? How? What should I do? I was panic and looking for a weapon to chase it away from my room. And finally I found a leaflet on my desk, then I just grabbed it without a second thought and batted it through my bedroom's door. Wah, it's a good hit, the cockroach was just been thrown away from my room and continue my sleep, but I just couldn't sleep well because I couldn't stop imagine that was a cockroach past over my body :(

Comments

gsl25 said…
haha... what an interesting experience... always close the door la... :-P

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌