the 32nd Day without SL

I was in good mood today, as I told myself that I need to keep my mind in happy, so that everything will go fine, this maybe weird but this si true. When you feel happy, then you would keep smiling, other people surely can feel your happiness, then we would be good to you in return. Haha... maybe this is a weird concept, but you can try and see, it would work most of time. Why do we want to make ourselve unhappy, this is not good for health neither, and YY also told that angry and unhappy would make people get older, as there is a cell in our body would sense it and impact us :)

This afternoon, I got a problem with my work, therefore asked a teammate (TT) on this, then we went to discuss with another person, who is expert (GS) on this. When TT found GS is on the stage of recovery from chicken pox, she kept some distance from him, seem like afraid he would infect her, I was so curious with TT's reaction as I don't think it a big deal if we got chicken pox infection. After that, TT just said that she got kids in her house, therefore she shouldn't get infection, else this would be dangerous.

At that time, I just realised that TT actually was trying to protect her kids, instead of herself, as she must be healthy enough, so that she only can protect her kids. Then, I felt kind of mother love from her, I think every mother would react the same as her, right? As I saw SS also kind of worried with this.

Yes, we shouldn't blame a loving mothers on anything that they do as they do this all for their children, but we should respect them in return, this is great mother. I am wondering if I would do the same when I am a mother in future, I think I would.

I think mother's love is nature born to every women, as they are pregnent for 10 months until they deliver their child, this is the strongest linkage between mother and kid, therefore the girl always is the one who chooses to give up everything for children, because they love their kids so much. Well, I don't mean boys are selfish, but they have their responsible to grow their kids, therefore they need to be stronger when girls give up all they have.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌