countdown for 11 days

When I was online this morning, I found an e-mail sent by SL to me, with title "A Song for you", I thought he found some interesting song and wanted to share with me, but when I looked further into the mail, the song's name is "to dear dear" and the lyric is so unfamiliar, then I just opened the file and listened into it. Oh... I see, it was a song written by SL to me :) I was so happy, although it isn't as good as pop song, neither can compare with Pual Law's (a friend of my sister) good composed song, it was so touched to me :) And SL's voice is always so comfortable to listen.

Before we aparted, SL promised me that he would compose a song for me every week, but this is the first song after six weeks, anyways I know he is so busy for his job and it is good enough that he still keeps his promise to write his blog everyday, I think it could be our seperation memory after we are together again, and we can tell our children in one day, on how our love can last this long after so many seperations :)

This afternoon, I saw a friend (Friend A)'s message talked about his company with two vacancies, its posistion is quite suitable for a friend (Friend B), who is looking for a new job too. Actually, I don't even remember who this Friend A is and I was also not sure if he is in Penang, but I just straight away asked him about those position for my Friend B. So does Friend A, he also doesn't remember my existence, it looks like we are really just acquaintance to each other, but we could talk well with the same topic, which is the vacancies in his company.

Yup, I asked it for my Friend B, as I know she is looking for one, I hope that she could get one soon too. And, I found it was funny when I asked Friend A to ask his boss wait for my Friend B's resume :P and kept telling him that my Friend B is the best candidate for them, haha... it felt like I am the person who is doing hiring and judged it myself :P Anyways, I really hope that both of them can get what they want :)

Now, I can start yelling "Yahoo!!" as another few hours later, I could start my ten days counting down, the day is getting closer and closer, I am always thinking what would happen at our first meet in LA Airport. In my imagination, SL would waiting for me at LA Airport until we found each other at some distance, we couldn't stop our excitement to meet again after all waiting and all missing night, then we run toward each other with the highest speed we can do. Finally, we are just a finger distance to each other, then we throw away everything on our hand and hold each other so tight and the most romantic thing happens --> kissing.

Haha, do I imagine too much?? Fortunately, we will meet in US, we are allowed to do so :P I can imagine that will be another scence if all this happens in Malaysia, the police would come and arrest us after we are done our kissing (or the worst, before we want to start kissing), then we will be sent to some religious court and judged as law breakers =.=" That will be not romantic at all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow what a hot and raunchy kiss u've got there! ;) hehe, u sure are contented with just kissing, after a long seperation? Hold on to u reins till u meet ur darling husband.

-michelle
gsl25 said…
Need to mention until so detail that my composed song is so not good meh... -.-"
Dawn said…
did I say no good?? I just said it was not professional type, but still warm my heart ler, can't you get my meaning?

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌