the second last day

Another busy day for me, busy for work, busy for preparation, busy for life :)

I had lunch with my ex-teammates this noon, because one of them is leaving company soon and her last day will be during July, when I will still be in US, therefore I wished to have the last gathering with her. Due to this, I am abled to meet a lot of my ex-teammates, I was so happy then for long lost connection and chatting, it was a pleasure lunch, I wish that we can build the same kind of relationship among my current teammates, I think I still have a lot of effort needed to make this happens :)

During lunch, I found that is a girl from my previous team is going to US at the same day as me, but unfortunately I don't know her. However, I wish that we can be companion at flight, this is safer than travel alone. Then, I told them about a forwarded e-mail told about rape case on flight at Emirate Airlines, then some of them are doubt on this is real criminal or just a romur, then they suggested me to look for prove from www.snopes.com, I think this is really an excellent website, where can tell you a lot of news if it is true of fake. Finally, I found that this forwarded e-mail seems like a fake news as a lot of people are discussing on it and disprove the case.

At the meanwhile, I recieved an e-mail from friend about mixture of Mentos and Coke murdered two Brazilian kids, then I just searched for realibility of this mail, then the Snopes wrote this is a fake message, with a lot of explanation at it, I found really amazed with this website, and I think I should always check on the reliability of forwarded meessage before I forwarded them to friends, else this might create too many romours in the world.

I think this might be a side effect of good technology, everyone can create whatever scandals by themselves and makes everyone believed on it and worried on their current situation. Sometime, we should be wise enough to recieve those message.

Discussion on "Rape on flight case" - http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=57;t=001009;p=1

Explanation on "Mentos and Coke Mixture" - http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/mentos.asp

At evening, I fried myself a plate of fried rice as my dinner, I need to finish all my remaining ingredients in fridge before I leave Malaysia, there is another day ingredient left for tomorrow dinner :)

After dinner, I just tried to login to my company network to check my work status, it was fine and I think my model has been successfully build and now I need to get all my tests passing, it mostly due to environment setup problem, I think I will be able to solve them by tomorrow. While I am doing my checking, my boss was still there and checking on my status, I made me thinking if I needed to finish all this by today =.="

Honestly, I am not a OT people, I try to finish my job during working hour and I prefer to have my personal time at night, I personally think that work and life should be balance so that we could live happy and healthy. However, I don't mind to work OT sometime, just for ocassionally because we really need to have something done before certain timeline, but I prefer not to work until whole day for whole of my life, I don't want that my memory just is working when I am at the last second of my life :( This is really horrible.

Anyways, it is two days left, I need to make sure I have everything ready and I will do my final packing by tomorrow night. Yahoo!! SL, we are going to meet soon :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌