Be aware

Last night, the light in my room suddenly broke down, it was the light tube broken, therefore I only can talk with SL in dark

This afternoon, I didn't have lunch with my friends and went to Sunshine to buy a new light tube, however I couldn't find OSRAM (which was used in my house) with the correct size, until I chose Philip. Normally, there are three sizes in Sunshine Square, I grouped them as small (22W), middle (32W) and large (40W). Therefore, as long as I still remembered the wattage, then I could buy a correct size, well... actually their differential are quite obvious :)

After I got my light tube and starter, I bought some bread, buscuits and yogurt drink, they will be my lunch as I was rushed with time for an 1pm meeting.

After backed to home this evening, I changed for the light bulb first to confirm whether it was light tube problem or a starter problem. Then, my lighting is function without starter needed.

This is my broken light tube, where you can see it's burnt at a corner.


And, this is my functional light tube, which is beautiful and provide brighter lighting in my room :)


Last week, YY and I were discussed about it becomes more and more dangerous nowadays, too many theft, rob, cheat, whatever criminal are happening every second, this makes us specially worry about our safety. Also, YY told me some laptop theft case in Sunshine, where her friends put their laptops inside car's boot and park at Sunshine area, then their laptops was stolen, there was no sign to know how those theives can acknowledge laptops inside the car boot. Finally, we only concluded that is really a detector can detect a laptop inside the car. Oh... this is really insecured.

At this afternoon, that was a sharing from my boss about a laptop stolen in E&O Hotel (its restaurant there), he also shared us with video from CCTV on how the laptop lost from the seat. From the CCTV, we could see that are two people in gang and one of them arrived to the table (near to the laptop bag) first, then he just put his own bag near to the laptop bag and took both bag (his own bag and the laptop bag) together, then his companion joined him and took the laptop bag away from the restaurant. After the companion gone, the first theif just left the restaurant through another exit.

After seeing the video, I just really found theives are really skillful on this kind of technique, we can never underestimate their "strength" and we need to be responsible on our own truesures with taking good care on them, as it would be lost in next second when you are careless.

From there, I just imagined how Lucy lost her backpack at internet cafe in Amsterdam, I think it was stolen with similar technique.

Remember, we need to pay attention and shouldn't trust any suspicious (maybe even nonsuspicious) stranger, as you might be their target when you are just careless to take care of your belongings.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, i m impressed. you replace the light tube all by yourself? respect!!

michelle
环保 said…
乐克鲁斯娱乐有限公司 www.lecruz.ws
Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia
您这一生必须去了解和体验,什么是有钱有闲? 所有有钱人和贵族都已经知道和每天所过的生活方式。远离压力和烦恼,充分享受人生的每一刻。您准备好了吗? 一个好的投资计划,让我们告诉您如何建立充满娱乐性的事业。请联络 : Chan : +6012-4747116, Wong : +6019-4465221, Antony (安东呢) : +6013-4418288, email : mylecruz@gmail.com 网站:www.lecruz.ws 公司网站 : www.lecruz.com
Dawn said…
haha... actually it is simple :$ Fortunately it is on the wall and not too high to reach :)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌