the 36th Day without SL

My lunchmates and I went to HomeDec Exhibition in Pisa this afternoon, there were a lot of counters opened and it is basically same as what I went last time with SL, but I felt lonely without him. I told SL that I would do the survey from this exhibition, so that we could discuss on our decision to get our home renovated. However, it is totally different when I was walking among those counters, I found that I didn't have any motivation to pay attention on any counters. And now, I know that we need two people input on reviewing our choices, this is meaningless to choose alone.

Today is a teammate's (Eric) birthday, my manager bought a beautiful fruit cake for birthday celebration, this created a chance for our team to get together during tea break, it is a pleasure gathering, I like it as this is a chance to create closer relationship. I really hope one day we can have good friendship among each other, as I always think that friendship can last longer, even teammate is resigned but friendship is still continue as what I still have with my ex-teammates. Actually, I do have some closer friends in my team, else the people who read my blog would think I am so lonely in the team :P What I really hope at here is to create a harmony atmosphere in my team and build a strong friendship between each other and lead to be a strong bonded team-spirit.

Here are some celebration picture from Eric's birthday.







With a coincident, my previous boss (from my previous department) also celebrated for his birthday with my ex-teammates at the other corner, then I didn't forget to join them with birthday song yelling :) since I know most of them, SK was surprised to see me there, but after all past, I think I still liked SK when he was my manager and respected him as a good leader. From our gossip in Thursday, I know that actually a lot of previous teammates like SK as their manager, because he is really with a good character, he knows what his subordinates need and always protects them. For me, he was more like a friend but he still can earn respect from me. If I wasn't looking for a different type of career, I would be really happy to work for him, he can gain people's trust.

Later, I went for dinner with YY at Sunshine Square, she told me that is a lot of criminal happens around Sunshine area, like theft, robbery and rape, this is really worried me a lot, so that we decided to see each other boarded to their car before we left the Square. I personally don't like to involve any activity in dark or night, because I think this is dangerous to personal safety. Since long time ago, I always tried to be back to home before dark, this would less my worry on safety.

Actually, I am a little look dude to YY, as I was thinking of something, therefore I sometime couldn't reply her immediately. Honestly, I don't like gossiping, therefore I would feel uneasy when I hear some gossips, this makes me realise that gossip kills people the most. Therefore, I understand that we can never stop people from gossiping, so that we should take it easy when I found some gossips behind you. Sometimes, maybe people cannot gossip the truth but only tell what was in their imagination, we couldn't control this although it's hurt, therefore we only can let it goes. Haha... what am I talking about? This looks like nonsense.

The last, I plan to use my weekend to write my IMBO, this is a career development proposal, which will need to send to my manager, then he will try to do something to help you develop your career. Previously, I don't think this kind of proposal helps, as I always believe that no matter how hard you fight, your manager will never care for it, as they only want you to work on what they really want you to do. But now, I think why not just let it a trial, maybe things can lead toward to what I hope to, well at least closer to it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌