This morning, I started packing my lagguage for my US trip, I think I still have something need to buy tomorrow, but generally I got all my things almost ready, I really can't wait for my trip now, it is about 5 days left, then I can see SL sooner, I really hope it would be a safe trip.

I was quite tired during daytime, so that I slept for few hours at afternoon, is my body started adjust biological time itself to suit US time? (:P) so that I won't feel jetlag afterr arriving, haha this is just kidding. However, I really hope that I could overcome with jetlag immediately, else my LA trip might not be too interesting. Well, I didn't experience jetlag problem when I went to the UK last time, is this because it was short journey? Or I was really abled to manage it, then I wish me good luck this time.

At night, I need to get my car from the service center, I really thank to my housemate PY as she was willing to send me there, she is really a kind person, I actually found lucky that I can know her, I always found comfortable to chat with her. Well... I agree that I am too shy, but I really hope that we can be good friend in future time, she always tries to chat with me to make me feel that I am not alone although SL is away now.

Finally, I got my car back around 8:30pm, it was quite late but the boss told me that he took quite some time to match my car's colour, it is silver mocha, but it is a little different with normal mocha itself, this took him quite amount of them to match this colour, I need to thank the boss as he really make my car looks new, his skill was so good. Also, I like his honesty, as he told me that he didn't spray for the door but only did polishing to return my car good look, therefore he didn't charge me on spraying price, this mean it is cheaper than his quotation, and I saved RM80 for it. Thanks goodness, as I only need to pay extra RM100 for it, instead of RM180.

I would recommend this service center if you are in Penang for their skill and honesty, it is near to Shell at Relau if you know Penang's street, Catech Enterprise is the shop's name, but you need to slow down your speed around Shell area, else you probably would miss it.

After backed to home, I just cleaned my house as I don't have chance to do so after this week, it took me around 30 minutes. Then I prepared and had my dinner with another 30 minutes, it was 10pm until I had all this done.

Later, I continued to wash my clothes, I think I was quite busy for the night, as I couldn't do all these at afternoon because a plumber was repairing some leaking problem for us, so that we only can comsume water after 7:30pm.

Finally, it's the end of day, I need to go to bed as I got another full day to do for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌