I was quite busy today, almost a full day, I think I can consider it as beauty day, as I had my hair done on first half and facial treatment for second half.

It took me about four hours to have my hair done, I got a package which include haircut, hair wash, rebonding and hair treatment, therefore my hair kind of look new, but I don't think much different than before, except my hair becomes straight now. For some mystery reason, I told SL that we won't use webcam for our chatting until I went to find him in US, so that he can't see my new hair style personally, this might keep some surprise between us :) Hope this is really a surprise.

I think webcamless idea might be good, so that we could miss each other more due to we can't see each other, then we won't cherish the day we are together more after we are reunited :) Haha... what a strange idea? Anyway, I hope this works.

After I had my hair done, I just went for having facial, actually the main purpose was helping SL to buy some skincare as it is too dry in US, he needs to have some skin protection. In the meanwhile, I also had my facial there, how to say? I personally like this facial consultant as she makes me see her professional, she is really knowledgable on skin care and protection, she explained really clearly to me what kind of skincare we need to use in different situation and climate. Also, she is really patient to her customer and I pretty like her, so that I am thinking to swap my beauty consultant to her.

Well, her shop actually isn't big and just look not a good place for facial if we compare it with some other big salon, however I think her professional is much better than those big beauty center, and I always feel comfortable to ask her and talk with her, she is really friendly and always provide helpful advise on skincare. If you ask me to descript her beauty business, I would like to say she is a hermit among those big beauty center.

However, you should feel free to accept her honesty, else you might find difficulty to have your facial there. Today, she just told me that my face looks really bad when she first saw me, I was hurt at first but I didn't mind later, as good advise always companion with bad criticise.

At evening, I had my dinner with MS at redchopstick and we talked quite much, our future plan, our marriage, our "single" live, our manager, etc. The most interesting that we found that is not too hard to live alone after we used to it, MS also is in similar situation as me, where her husband is always at outstation for several weeks, but they are still abled to continue with their relationship after two years. Honestly, I was worried for her at first when they started living like this and I thought they might be broken up after sometime, but they finally get married this year, I am feeling quite amazing and happy for them.

Basically, seperation relationship much depends one both sides, it is important to build trust between each other, and nothing can break this relationship if the strongest trust build between two people, however the promise is actually quite important, because nobody is willing to wait a unpromised relationship. Therefore, we always need to keep our promise to each other and keep trusting, then relationship can even become stronger after reunion, because we are abled to overcome all miserable until next gathering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌