Happy Birthday, LP

Well, it's another busy day for today and I skipped my lunch again, anyway I did take extra during my breakfast, so that I would be too hungry at noon, then I had huge dinner for evening.

Finally, I have my EPF nomination done this afternoon, I was thinking to do it a year ago, but delay until now, SL did his nomination just a day before he went to US, hehe... I am better, it is three days before leaving :P For my opinion, I think everyone should nominate their beneficial, therefore their nominator can have it if any unfortune happens to them. According what I know, your EPF will belong to government once you pass away if you didn't nominate a benefitial, therefore it is better to have this done as soon as you still can do it. Well... I didn't mean that any unfortune would happen, but at least it is an extra for the one you love.

Also, I heard from friends, said that we need to redo this nomination for every five years, as the system would refresh for certain period, but I hope this is not true, else we would be really tired on doing this =.="

At evening, our University gang was having dinner in OXO cafe, which is near to Queensbay Mall, we were celebrating for LP's birthday in advance, this is because I won't be around in Malaysia at next Monday (I am so sorry for this :( ). At first, I went to Queensbay Mall to buy three small cakes for birthday celebration, I think this becomes a trend lately, where people buy small cake for birthday instead of 500g or 1kg cake. Well... this is for girl to keep fit and for everyone to finish just on spot, this is for convenience and healthy (since cake are too fatty :P ).

Then, we met at OXO cafe at 7pm, I think they got variety of menu with western food and eastern food together. This is our first time there, expect MS with her second visit, we all ordered their herbal steamed soup (with a lot of Chinese herb inside) and MS ordered a chop. For my opinion, I like their steamed soups as it is really good for healthy, however I couldn't taste any different from their different flavour of soups (they got 11 flavours of soups), but MS and LE told me there is a little different. Perhaps, my nose is malfunctional, therefore I couldn't taste them in depth, where I don't recognise their different smell :(

On the other hand, we don't really like their service because they are slow respond for twice, once when we requested them to get our cakes from their counter, we requested for several times and they just past them to use about 15 minutes later (I don't really count time, maybe my impatient prolong the waiting time :P) and the twice when we requested some forks for our cakes tasting, this took them a lot of them to have four forks prepared, we were doubt if they really heard our requests or music covered our voice :)

All after all, this was a pleasure dinner, with friends and joys, a lot of laughters and a lot of sharing, I hoped our friendship can last forever, no matter where we finally go :)

At last, Happy Birthday in advance to LP, hope you always stay young and happy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌